Entertainment Guest Posting – Movie News and Reviews
We are glad that you are interested.
DubsmashMovie has started accepting guest articles, and we invite Movie Reviews and News experts to share their stories, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive.
However, please do not send us any request without reading the guidelines because we would reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
Important: We receive a lot of requests and our approval process is tedious. Please be patient with us because we take 5-10 business days to respond. If you do not get a response until 15 business days, you can use your article elsewhere. Please do not send follow up mails; they won’t help.
If you are looking for prompt publishing, DubsmashMovie has a “Sponsored Guest Post” option. Unlike the regular guest post, a sponsored story gets published within 1-2 business days. However, it must still meet our guest post guidelines, and it would need approval from our editors.
Topics We Cover:
We cover everything Entertainment and Movie including but not limited to: Write for Us Below Topics
- Movie Reviews and Ratings
- Celebrate News
- Life Style
- Latest Movie News and Updates
What Do We Publish?
Movie Reviews : If you are an expert in movies and Entertainment with something to educate our audience, you can send your tips, how-to articles, case studies, trends, or listicles.
Opinions of experts: If you are an expert in the industry with relevant experience and good digital presence, you can send your opinions about anything relating to the Entertainment and Movie industry.
Infographics: If you have a well-crafted infographic, you can send it along with an introduction.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you Write for Us or submit a story to DubsmashMovie, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read these guidelines carefully and adhere to them:
- Basics first- your article should not have grammatical or language errors.
- Your story should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users helping them hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
- Don’t send us chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- Don’t be a business speaking to humans. We are humans giving information to fellow humans, so sound like one in your story. Talk in first person and speak to the readers directly.
- Your articles should be 800- 1200 words.
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- Please give source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
- The story should be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Include your bio and headshot along with the article.
- Do not promote any service or product in your story.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article. You can link relevant informative articles though. Your service pages can be linked in your bio.
- Send your topic ideas before you submit your story.
If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from us.
Got more questions? Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at email@example.com .